1.Rama Raju.K., Cinitha.A., and Nagesh R.Iyer, Seismic performance evaluation of existing rc buildings designed as per past codes of practice, Sadhana academy proceedings in engineering sciences,2012, Vol.37,pp 281-297.
2. Cinitha.A,.Umesha.P.K., and Nagesh R.Iyer, An overview of corrosion and experimental studies on corroded mild steel compression members, KSCE Journal of civil engineering,2014, Vol.18(6),pp 1735-1744.
Non-Sci Indexed journals
1. Vikraman.R, Cinitha.A, Umesha.P.K, Numerical studies on corroded steel angle members, Journal of Structural Engineering, 2016, Vol.43, o.2,pp.197-205.
2. Cinitha.A, Umesha .P.K, Nagesh R.Iyer, Lakshmanan.N, Performance-based Seismic Evaluation of RC Framed Building, Journal of Institution of Engineers (India):Series A, 2015, Vol. 96 (4),pp 285-294.
3. D.Shanmugha Priya,Cinitha.A, P.K.Umesha and Nagesh R.Iyer,(2015), A critical review on enhancing the seismic response of buildings with energy dissipation methods, Journal of Structural Engineering,SERC,2015,Vol.42(3),pp 218-228.
4. Sakthivel.M ,Vikraman Cinitha.A , Umesha.P.K , Pradeep Kumar, Numerical Study on Combined Effect of Uniform and Pitting Corrosion on Tubular Members, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology,2015, Vol.4 (6),pp 1854-1862.
5. Sharon John, Umesh.P.K, Cinitha.A, M.G.Rajendran, Prediction of corrosion rates in structural steel using artificial neural networks, International journal for research in applied science and engineering, 2015, Vol.3(2),pp 131-138.
6. Aprna Ben, Vikraman.R, Cinitha.A, Eapen Sakaria, Compressive strength of uniformly corroded steel angle members retrofitted with CFRP, International Journal of emerging technology and advanced engineering,2014, Vol.4(8),pp 463-478.
7. Cinitha.A,P.K.Umesha,K.Kesavan and K,Ravisankar, Fiber Bragg Grating sensors to monitor corrosion of structural steel, Corrosion Combat, India, NACE Gateway India section, 2014,Vol.20(2),pp.41-51.
8. Cinitha.A, Umesha .P.K and Nagesh R. Iyer, Evaluation of seismic performance and review on retrofitting strategies of existing RC buildings, Asian journal of applied science, 2014,Vol 7, No. 4, , pp.169-181.
9. Cinitha.A., Umesha, P.K., Nagesh R. Iyer,’Numerical investigation on structural behaviour of steel beams under elevated temperature’, Journal of Structural Engineering, SERC,2013, Vol.39 (5), pp.529-537.
10. Rama Raju.K., Cinitha.A., Kamatchi.P., Nagesh.R.Iyer and Lakshmanan.N., (2009), “Estimation of Enhanced Design Base Shear Requirement for Buildings Designed as per IS: 1893 -1966, 1984 by Seismic Coefficient Method”, Journal of Structural Engineering (SERC), 2009,Vol.36, No.4.
11. Rama Raju.K., Cinitha,A., Kamatchi.P., and Nagesh R Iyer , “Estimation of Enhanced DesignBase Shear for Strengthening the Existing RC Buildings Designed As Per IS Codes Prior to IS: 1893 -2002 by Seismic Coefficient Method”, Journal of Institution of Engineers (India), Vol.90, August 2009.
12. Cinitha.A., Samuel Knight,G.M., and Ramamurthi.V, “Evaluation of Fundamental Frequency of Steel Building Frames-An Experimental Modal Analysis” Journal of the Institution of Engineers,2008,Vol.88,pp18-22.
13. Cinitha,A.,Muthumani,K., and Samuel Knight,G.M ,“Analytical and experimental investigation on Dynamic Characteristics of Steel Space frame”, Journal of Structural Engineering,2007,Vol.34,No.3 .pp.195-200.