Precast Lightweight Panels for Wall and Roof Elements High performance concrete (HPC) – An innovative cement...
Indian patent filed
Patent Application No.: 1886DEL2011 Date: 05.07.2011
International patent filed
Patent Publication No. WO 2013/005232 A1 Date:10.01.2013
US patent filed
Patent Application No.: US2014/0134395A1Date: 15.05.2014
Level / Scale of Development
Laboratory level experiments and numerical investigations are carried out.
Application / Uses
- A product with enormous potential, direct use for structures resisting suddenly applied dynamic loads,
- spin-off for other structures
- Useful in construction of large explosive/
Salient Technical Features including Competing Features
- New configuration by integration of simple structural elements
- Optimised material usage to result in enhanced strength, deformation and rotational capabilities
- Welding replaced with connecting the cover plates in a novel way
- Efficient to resist suddenly applied dynamic loads such as blast, earthquake, etc.
- Laced Steel Concrete Composite (LSCC) beams exhibit large support rotation, nearly twice in comparison with other steel- concrete composite and laced reinforced concrete (LRC) beams and four times that of conventional reinforced concrete (RC) beams
Major Raw Materials to be Utilized
Concrete and steel
Major Plant Equipment and Machinery Required
Facility for fabrication of steel cover plates and mixing machine to prepare concrete
Simple and cost-effective
Consists of procedures for fabrication and casting of LSCC structural elements.
Optimised material usage leads to saving of natural resources.
Status of Commercialization
Preliminary discussions were held with CSIR-Tech Pvt. Ltd for exploring the avenues for commercialisation
error: Content is protected - Content belongs to CSIR-SERC !!