Mr Dilli K
Mr Dilli K
Senior Principal Scientist
Tower Testing Research Station,CSIR-SERC
Trisoolam, Chennai – 600 043
Phone:91 44 22545577
B.E., Mechanical Engineering College of Engineering, Anna University, Guindy,Chennai
- Sr. Principal Scientist, CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre Chennai,29/08/2011 till date
- Principal Scientist, CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre Chennai, 29/08/2006 to 28/08/2011
- Senior Scientist, CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre Chennai, 29/08/2001 to 28/08/2006
- Scientist, CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre Chennai, 29/08/1996 to 28/08/2001
- Junior. Scientist, CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre Chennai, 29/08/1991 to 28/08/1996
Areas of Scientific Interest
- Testing of Steel Structures
- Steel Transmission and communication tower and tower like structures
- Operation and maintenance of Closed loop servo controlled Hydraulic loading system and Tower crane
- M. D. Raghunathan, N. Prasad Rao, K. Dilli, C, Kumarasekar and S. J. Mohan, Experimental Investigation on Refurbishment of Transmission Line Tower Leg Member, Journal of Structural Engineering, India, Vol.35, No. 5, December 2008-January 2009 PP.366-373
- Prasad Rao, S .J. Mohan,R. P. Rokade, R. Balagopal, Analytical and experimental studies on 400kV S/C portal type guyed tower, International Journal of Structural Stability and Dynamics, (2009), Vol 9, No:4, pp 85-106.
- Prasad Rao, R. Balagopal. Rokade, S .J. Mohan, Analytical and experimental studies on 400 and 132 kV steel transmission poles, International Journal of Engineering Failure Analysis,(2011), Vol 8, No: 3,pp 1018-1029.
- N. Prasad Rao, R. Balagopal, R. P. Rokade, S .J. Mohan, Schifflerised angle sections for triangular based communication towers, The IES Journal Part A: Civil & Structural Engineering, (2013), Vol. 6, No: 3, pp 189-198
- R. P. Rokade, S. J. Mohan, N. Prasad Rao, R. Balagopal, Development of methodology for refurbishment of transmission line tower foundation, Journal of Structural Engineering (JOSE), CSIR-SERC, (2008), Vol. 35, No: 1, pp 66 – 72.
error: Content is protected - Content belongs to CSIR-SERC !!