Mr Prabhat Ranjan Prem
Mr Prabhat Ranjan Prem
Advanced Material Laboratory
Taramani, Chennai – 600 113
Phone:91 44 22544835
- Ph.D.(Pursuing), Structural Engineering; AcSIR University, Chennai
- M. Tech, Structural Engineering; AcSIR University, Chenna
- B.Tech., Civil Engineering; Haldia Institute of Technology
Scientist , AML Laboratory, CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre, Chennai, 23rd November 2012 – Till Date
Areas of Scientific Interest
- Sustainable Materials and Composites & Retrofitting/ Rehabilitation of Structures
- Ultra High Performance Concrete
- Acoustic Emission
- Fracture Mechanics
Awards & Honours
- Award of Quick Hire Scientist – (Aug 2012- November2012)
- Award of UGC-UKIERI Thematic Partnerships under the Innovation Partnership -Strand of UK- India – (May 2014- November 2016)
- International Travel grant under UKIERI Award for visiting Cardiff University, UK during 8 May – 21 June, 2016.
- International Travel grant under UKIERI Award for visiting Cardiff University, UK, during 22 –26 June, 2015
- Associate member, Institution of Engineers, India (IEI)
- Life member, Indian Concrete Institute (ICI)
- Recognized as reviewer of Computers and Concrete, Construction and Building Materials, International Journal of Concrete Structures and Materials and Journal of Structural Engineering
Google Scholar :
- Prem, P. R, Mohit Verma, A. Ramachandra Murthy, B.H. Bharatkumar and J. Rajasankar “Numerical and theoretical modelling of low velocity impact on Ultra high performance concrete panels” Structural Engineering Mechanics (2017) , Accepted IF:1.01
- Prem, P. R and A. Ramachandra Murthy. “Acoustic emission monitoring of reinforced concrete beams subjected to four-point-bending.” Applied Acoustics 117 (2017): 28-38. IF:1.46.
- Mohit Verma, Prem, P. R, J. Rajasankar and B.H. Bharatkumar, “On low-energy impact response of ultra-high performance concrete (UHPC) panels”, Materials & Design Volume 92, 15 February 2016, Pages 853–865 IF:3.99.
- Prem, P. R., & Murthy, A. R. (2016). Acoustic emission and flexural behaviour of RC beams strengthened with UHPC overlay. Construction and Building Materials, 123, 481-492. IF:2.26.
- Prem, P. R., Murthy, A. R., & Bharatkumar, B. H. (2015). Influence of curing regime and steel fibres on the mechanical properties of UHPC. Magazine of Concrete Research, 67(18), 988-1002. IF:1.3
- Ambily, P.S., Umarani, C., Ravisankar, K, Prabhat Ranjan Prem, Bharatkumar, B. H., and Nagesh R. Iyer, ‘Studies on ultra high performance concrete incorporating copper slag as fine aggregate’, Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 77, 2015, pp. 233- 240, IF:2.265.
- Prem, P. R, Murthy, A. R., Ramesh, G., Bharatkumar, B. H., & Iyer, N. R. (2015). Flexural Behaviour of Damaged RC Beams Strengthened with Ultra High Performance Concrete. Indian Concrete Journal, 89(1), 267-289.
- Murthy, A. R., Kumar, V. R., Gopinath, S., Prem, P. R., Iyer, N. R., & Balakrishnan, R. (2014). Structural Performance of Precast and Cast-in-situ Ultra High Strength Concrete Sandwich Panel. International Journal of Computers, Materials, & Continua, 44(1), 59-72. IF:1.01
- Gopinath, S., Ayashwarya, R., Kumar, V. R., Prem, P. R., MURTHY, A. R. C., Madheswaran, C. K., & IYER, R. N. (2014). Low velocity impact behaviour of ultra high strength concrete panels. Sadhana, 39(6), 1497-1507.IF:0.58
- Prem, Prabhat Ranjan, B. H. Bharatkumar, and Nagesh R. Iyer. “Influence of curing regimes on compressive strength of ultra high performance concrete.” Sadhana 38.6 (2013): 1421-1431. IF:0.58
error: Content is protected - Content belongs to CSIR-SERC !!