Major Facilities – Nano-Infra Engineering Laboratory
Major Equipment and facilities
The group is equipped with wide range of state-of-the-art facilities for computational and experimental studies.The facilities are further expanding to meet the ever growing research demand.
- Fatigue rated UTM with capacity of 25 kN.
- Compression Testing Machine with a capacity of 3000kN
- Nanoindentation facility with environment chamber
- Surface preparation equipment for automatic cutting, polishing and impregnation of samples
- Acoustic emission and IR therographic equipment for structural health monitoring
- Isothermal calorimetry for measuring evolution of heat during cement hydration
- Rheometer for investigation of visco-elastic properties of cementitious composites
- Material Studio software for atomistic simulations
Low Capacity UTM CTM
Ultrasonicator Isothermal Calorimetry
Surface preparation facility Acoustic emission set up
error: Content is protected - Content belongs to CSIR-SERC !!