Areas of Expertise
Earthquake Engg. & Structural Health Monitoring
- PhD in Engineering of Structures (currently pursuing)
- M. Tech (Engineering of Structures), Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR).
- B.E. (Civil) , College of Engineering, Guindy, Anna University
- Scientist, CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre, Chennai, 2011 til date
Areas of Scientific Interest:
- Seismic Control of Structures
- Structural Dynamics
- Earthquake Engineering
- Structural Health Monitoring
- Bharathi Priya, M. Keerthana, Mohit Verma and Nawal Kishor Banjara, (2011), “Design of steel channel tension members-proposal to IS 800:2007”, , Journal of Structural Engineering, India, Vol. 38, No. 2, pp. 122–130
- Likhith Reddy, A., Shirleen, , Bharathi Priya, C., Rama Rao, G.V., Gopalakrishnan, N. and Rama Mohan Rao, A., (2013) ‘Damage detection of a cyclically loaded concrete shear wall using EMI technique’, 2013, Structural Durability and Health Monitoring, vol.9, no.4, pp.325-347
- Bharathi Priya, A. Likhith Reddy, G.V. Rama Rao, N. Gopalakrishnan, A. Rama Mohan Rao, (2014) “Low frequency and boundary condition effects on impedance based damage identification”, Case Studies in Nondestructive Testing and Evaluation, Volume 2, October 2014, Pages 9–13.
- Jothi Saravanan. T, Balamonica K, Bharathi Priya. C, Likhith Reddy. A, Gopalakrishnan. N (2015), “Comparative performance of various smart aggregates during strength gain and damage states of concrete”, Smart Materials and Structures Vol 24 (8), 085016. doi:10.1088/0964-1726/24/8/085016 (IF: 2.769)
- Saravanan TJ, Balamonica K, Bharathi Priya. C, Gopalakrishnan. N, Murthy S.G.N.’ (2015) “Non-Destructive Piezoelectric based monitoring of strength gain in concrete using smart aggregate”. The e-Journal of Nondestructive Testing & Ultrasonics, 20 (11), 1-10.
- Bharathi Priya, N. Gopalakrishnana, A. Rama Mohan Rao, (2015), “Impedance based structural health monitoring using serially connected piezoelectric sensors”, Journal of Institute of Smart Structures and Systems (ISSS) [ISSN 2319–6408], 4(1), pp. 38–45, March–September 2015.
- Bharathi Priya, C. and and Gopalakrishnan, N (2016), “Parameter Identification of Long Stroke and Short Stroke MR Damper for its Use in Semi-Active Vibration Control”, Journal of The Institution of Engineers (India): Series A, pp 1-10, doi: 10.1007/s40030-016-0182-y
Research laboratory People: