Ms Chitra Ganapathi
- CSIR-SERC , Taramani, Chennai – 600 113.
- M.E. Structural Engineering
- B. E. Civil Engineering
- Currently working as Senior Scientist
Areas of Scientific Interest
- Wind Engineering
- Bluff Body Aerodynamics
- CFD studies for Wind Engineering Applications
- Turbulence Related Studies and Finite Element Analysis of Structural Components
Awards & Honours
- Chitra Ganapathi, S., Hari Krishna, P. and Devdas Menon (2019), ‘Wind induced interference factor of multirow cooling towers - A glimpse’, Engineering Structures, 200, 1, 109673. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.engstruct.2019.109673.
- Chitra Ganapathi, S., Harikrishna, P. and Selvi Rajan, S. (2017), ‘Effect of upstream terrain characteristics on aerodynamic coefficient of structures’, Archives of Civil and Mechanical Engineering, 17, 4, 776-785.
- Chitra Ganapathi, S., Annie Peter, J., Lakshmanan, N. and Iyer, N, R. (2016), ‘Behavior of light weight sandwich panels under out of plane bending loading’, Steel and Composite Structures, 21, 4, 775-789.