Before applying online make sure of the following
- Please go through the advertisement thoroughly and follow all conditions as indicated.
- If the candidate does not have a valid email id, he/she should create a new valid email id before applying online.
- The candidate has to remit application fee of Rs.500/- (wherever applicable) through Net Banking to the following account:
- Name of Account Holder : Director, CSIR-SERC, Chennai.
- Account Number: 30225927924
- Bank Name : State Bank of India, Taramani.
- IFSC Code : SBIN0010673
- MICR No. : 600002130
(Note: Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Persons with Disabilities/ Women/ CSIR Employees/ Abroad Candidates are exempted from submission of application fee.)
- Before uploading your photo make sure your photo image size does not exceed 150KB and file format is in jpg.
Instructions for applying online:
- To apply online, the candidate has to register with his/her name and valid email-id (This mail Id will be used for all communication). After successful registration, the candidate has to login using the credentials and apply through the online application form.
- Fill all mandatory fields to avoid error.
- Avoid Special characters while entering the application form.
- Candidates applying for more than one post must submit separate application form for each post.
- Enter only percentage of marks or CGPA (any one) as given in the candidate’s marksheet/degree certificate awarded by the university. Equivalent marks or CGPA need not be entered.
- Ph. D details are not be entered in educational Qualification. Ph. D details are to be entered in separate page after educational qualifications.
- If any data/ information is found incorrect, the application is likely to be rejected.
- After filling-up the electronic application form, the candidate can verify/ edit the application to ensure that the application is complete and correct in all aspects. Once you finalize the application, it cannot be edited.
- After finalizing, candidate can view/ print the application. Only applications that have been finalized before 09-09-2019 can be printed.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply well in advance before the last date.
Last Date for online application: 09-09-2019, 5.30pm.
Last Date for Receipt of the hard copy of online application: 25-09-2019, 5.30pm.