डॉ ए. सुब्बलक्ष्मी
- CSIR-SERC, Taramani, Chennai – 600 113
- Academic Background
- Professional Background
- Areas of Scientific Interest
- Awards & Honours
- Ph. D. (Offshore Structures), Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, Tamilnadu
- M. Tech. (Structural Engineering), National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli, Tamilnadu
- B. E. (Civil Engineering), Government College of Engineering, Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu
- Scientist, CSIR-Structural Engineerign Research Centre, Chennai, Jul 2019 - till date
Areas of Scientific Interest
- Hydrodynamic response of floating structures
- Coupled aero-hydrodynamic response of offshore wind turbines
- Damping characteristics of floating structures with heave plates
Awards & Honours
- Obtained 25th Anna University rank among 2157 candidates in B. E. (Civil Engineering), April 2009
- Subbulakshmi, A., Sundaravadivelu, R. (2016). Heave damping of spar platform for offshore wind turbine with heave plate. Ocean Engineering, 121, 24-36.
- Subbulakshmi, A., Sundaravadivelu, R. (2015). Effect of heave plate on hydrodynamic response of spar. Proceedings of 25th International Ocean and Polar Engineering Conference (ISOPE-2015), Hawaii, USA.
- Subbulakshmi, A., Jithin Jose, Sundaravadivelu, R., Panneer Selvam, R. (2015). Effect of viscous damping on hydrodynamic response of spar with heave plate. Aquatic Procedia (International Conference on Water Resources, Coastal and Ocean Engineering, NIT Surathkal), 4, 508-515.
- Subbulakshmi, A., Jayabalan, P. (2013). Nonlinear analysis of square concrete filled steel tubes under constant axial load and monotonic lateral loading. Proceedings of International Conference on Structural Engineering and Mechanics (ICSEM 2013), NIT Rourkela, India.