முனைவர் கீர்த்தனா மோ
- CSIR-SERC , Taramani, Chennai – 600 113.
- +91-44-22549163/ 9166
- Academic Background
- Professional Background
- Areas of Scientific Interest
- Awards & Honours
- Ph. D, Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR).
- M. Tech (Engineering of Structures), Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR)
- B. E (Civil Engineering), College of Engineering Guindy, Anna University
- Assistant Professor, Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR) – January 2020 - present
- Senior Scientist, CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre, Chennai, November 2016 - present
- Scientist, CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre – November 2011-October 2016
Areas of Scientific Interest
- Bluff body aerodynamics
- Numerical simulation of flow around structures/structural components using Computational Fluids Dynamics (CFD)
- Aeroelastic phenomena in long-span bridges
- Proper Orthogonal Decomposition (POD) and other improved stochastic methods for studies on fluctuating pressures from wind tunnel pressure measurements on structures
Awards & Honours
- Received “Best Masters Thesis Award” in the field of Wind Engineering by Indian Society for Wind Engineering (ISWE)
- Received “Springer Best Paper Award” for the paper titled “Estimation of peak factors for tall buildings subjected to wind induced pressures” at the Tenth Structural Engineering Convention (SEC-2016)
- Received gold medals for being yearly topper of the civil engineering department at undergraduate level, Anna University
- Received “Best Project” and “Best mini-project” awards of the civil engineering department at undergraduate level, Anna University
- Certificate of merit by C.B.S.E., for outstanding academic performance in a subject (top 0.01%) in Class X, 2003
- Life Member, Indian Society for Wind Engineering (ISWE)
- Keerthana, M and Harikrishna, P (2017), “Wind tunnel investigations on aerodynamics of a 2:1 rectangular section for various angles of wind incidence”, Wind and Structures, Vol. 25, No. 3, Sep 2017, pp. 301-328 DOI: 10.12989/was.2017.25.3.301.
- Keerthana, M and Harikrishna, P (2017), “Hermite model based estimation of peak factors for tall buildings subjected to wind induced pressures”, Journal of Structural Engineering, Vol. 44, No. 3, August - September 2017, pp. 203-213.
- Keerthana, M., Selvi Rajan, S., Harikrishna, P., Ramesh Babu, G., Abraham, A and Chitra Ganapathi, S (2017), “Wind tunnel testing of long span cable stayed bridge models”, IABSE The Bridge and Structural Engineer, Vol. 47, No. 4, December 2017, pp. 77-83.
- Keerthana, M., and Harikrishna, P (2014), “Numerical Simulation of lock-in effect of a 2-D rectangular section under forced oscillations”, Journal of Structural Engineering, Vol. 41, No. 1, April – May 2014, pp. 18-25.
- Keerthana, M., and Harikrishna, P (2013), “Application of CFD for assessment of galloping stability of rectangular and H sections”, Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research, Vol 72, July 2013, pp. 419-427.
- Keerthana, M., Sriramkrishnan, M., Velayutham, T., Abraham, A., Selvi Rajan, S. and Parammasivam, K. M (2012), “Aerodynamic analysis of a small horizontal axis wind turbine using CFD”, Journal of Wind and Engineering, Vol. 9, No. 2, July 2012, pp. 14-28.
- Keerthana, M., Jaya, K. P., Selvi Rajan, , Thampi, H., and Ravi Sankar., R (2011), “Numerical studies on evaluation of aerodynamic force coefficients of cable-stayed bridge deck”, Journal of Wind and Engineering, Vol. 8, No. 2, July 2011, pp. 19-29.
- Bharathi Priya, C., Keerthana, M., Verma, M. and Banjara, N, K (2011), “Design of steel channel tension members-proposal to IS 800:2007”, Journal of Structural Engineering, Vol. 38, No. 2, June – July 2011, pp. 122–130.
- Keerthana, M., and Harikrishna, P., “Improved ERA based identification of flutter derivatives of a thin plate.”, Advances in Structural Engineering, Ed. V. Matsagar, Springer India, New Delhi, 2015, pp.1431-1443.
- Keerthana, M., and Harikrishna, P., “Estimation of Peak Factors for Tall Buildings Subjected to Wind-Induced Pressures,”, Recent Advances in Structural Engineering, Vol 2, Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, Vol 12, Ed. Rama Mohan Rao, A., Ramanjaneyulu, K, Springer, Singapore, pp. 173-184. (DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-0365-4_15)